On Jon's actual birthday (I warned you in the last post that birthdays are a week-long Marshall event) we celebrated the end of his twenties with a big group of friends.
 |
| Birthday boy patiently waiting for his friends to arrive... |
 |
| ...and they did! |
|
|

After dinner we walked to one of our favorite little dive bars in Vicenza where I had the back room reserved for our festivities.
 |
| looking dashing at 30 |
 |
| Jon's cake unintentionally looks like a Tiffany & Co box | |
|
|
 |
| Some of our crew in our private room |
In the end, Jon and I were some of the first people to leave after midnight. Turns out Jon in his 30s just can't hang out late with all these kiddos in their 20s anymore : ) But it was a great birthday for a great guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment