Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

It was choice number 2!!! 
Kudos to Jenny, Nancy, Jessica and Mama June!

Our favorite was #3 before we saw #2 and before the landlady found out about Sherman. Surprisingly, Jon does love the modern look for houses.  So his first pick was #1 until we saw #2.

You know how when you get married the bride will *just know* when she tries on the perfect wedding gown?  That's what it was like when we walked into our new place for the first time.  It just felt right. And helllllllooooo...walk-in closet?? That is completely unheard of here.
Check out our new "knockers"
A view from the guestroom shutters
We are supposed to be moving in tomorrow but our furniture is now stuck in customs somewhere in Italy or Germany.  All of our clothes, shoes, jewelry, pots, pans, dishes, silverware etc are still in Kuwait.  STILL. IN. KUWAIT.  *sigh* I almost wish they had lost all of our furniture instead of personal goods.  Let me know if you see someone on CNN in Kuwait wearing my brown boots from last season. 

3 comments:

SpecialK said...

I love the view from my room !!! Good job :)

James Helgason said...

Not if I get there first!

The Robertson Family said...

Love it Sara! Good choice. I also love your blog. Very funny!