Yes, I illegally snuck a cell phone picture.
We did a lot of other fun things the whole weekend...fancy dinners, a couples massage at the hotel spa, a suite at the Ritz, shopping, drinks over looking the city etc. But the real reminder of how much I love my husband was after he held my hand... in a 1.5 hour line... where he was the only male... to see a wedding dress of a woman he knows nothing about... and he still sprung the extra $6 on a headset for me so I could hear the designer's commentary on the bead work. All of this on his weekend off from army training. And he did it with a smile. THAT is romantic.


3 comments:
Love it! What a good husband! Happy anniversary you two!
This post made me very happy.
sara - whit gave me your blog address.. hope you have a wonderful time and adventure over in italy
Post a Comment