I have been stressing over actually "starting" this blog (Ok... maybe not so much stressing but more procrastinating)
I don't have a baby, I'm not crafty, I'm not a homeowner nor do I have any strong political views...all of which seem like prerequisites for blogger topics. It also doesn't help that when I announced that I was starting this blog my coworker, Dupre, announced that she was going to be starting a blog as well....a counterblog dedicated to making fun of anything I post in my blog. Dupre, if you are reading this, isn't it time for your quarterly review??? That's what I thought.
So anyways, my goal is to keep everyone updated on the adventures and travels Jon and I have coming up in the next few years (and maybe over time some of the "blogger prerequisites" will start to apply to me too!)
But for now, I really hope Dupre was kidding...
Learning to impress the ladies
2 months ago

1 comment:
I want you to have wonderful memories in Europe, but I am
so sad to see you leave for
such a very long time! You
will be surprised at how
Europe will be so enchanting
and yet you will miss the
vibrancy and relevance of
your everchanging family in
Texas! We love you!
Georgia Marshall
Post a Comment