Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Three Nans

Now that the month of April is almost over- it seems like a good time to update my blog on the happenings of March! Better late than never!

March was the month of my Nans! I had 3 visitors named Nan come see me in March:


Nanci....

Nanci and I in Bassano del Grappa



Nancy Beth....



Nancy Beth and I in Florence



and Nancy Pelosi

Representative Nancy Pelosi and I in Venice



Ok, so the last Nancy was strictly for work...but I'm sure she will stay in touch! Ha!

I miss my Nans so much (well, I miss 2 outta 3) and I hope they come visit again soon!!  You can figure out for yourself which Nan I don't miss.

1 comment:

The Binghams said...

Hmmmmm. I am not positive which Nan you don't miss... I may have given you a few reasons to not miss me. :)

Pelosi is SHORT!