skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BuonaSARA
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Maternity Leave
With my maternity leave coming to an end far faster than I want it to (next week!?! *tears*) Jackson and I have been taking daily walks exploring his birth city. I think we are bonding and absorbing culture.... but he mostly just sleeps and drools.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
SMarshall
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(3)
▼
March
(2)
Happy 2 Months Jackson!!
Maternity Leave
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
Blogs that make me happy...
To the Moon and Back
Learning to impress the ladies
2 months ago
Fairchild Family
I'm TWO!!!!
12 years ago
A Mile-A-Day, I Say! .... 6 Weeks Challenge
Every beginning is another beginning's end
13 years ago
Marshall Musings
Sprinkle for baby Ben
13 years ago
the dunlap family adventures
New Zealand Day Five
14 years ago
Baby Bing
Blake turns TWO!
14 years ago
The Luigs
We know our colors!
15 years ago
Vinty Mom
The Balls!
No comments:
Post a Comment