Baby Marshall is due January 8, 2012
As I enter my 7th month and THIRD TRIMESTER (hip hip hooray!) I thought I would give some of the pregnancy statistics I have seen on other people's blogs:
How far along? 27-28 Weeks
How are you measuring? At my last Doc appt they told me I was measuring maybe 4-5 days ahead.
Size of the baby? Tank.
Size of the baby? Tank.
Total Weight Gain/Loss Right on track with the average weight gain for being this far along according to the Dr. and my books. Although, people asking me if I'm having twins does not make me feel very secure about it.
Heartbeat? 148 I think he said?
Wearing maternity clothes? Yes, mixed in with my old tops streeeetched over my growing belly. Nothing sexier than jeans with an elastic waistband!
Any stretch marks? Not yet!!!! (fingers crossed!)
Wearing maternity clothes? Yes, mixed in with my old tops streeeetched over my growing belly. Nothing sexier than jeans with an elastic waistband!
Any stretch marks? Not yet!!!! (fingers crossed!)
Sleep? On average I get up about every 2 hours, toss and turn all night and miss sleeping on my stomach and back more than I miss Diet Dr. Peppers (which is a lot!)
Best moment this week? I went on a girls trip to London (ok, well Baby Marshall was there too technically- so not ALL girls) and when I got home Jon had cleaned the whole house, finished months (yes, months! Stop judging me!) worth of laundry, washed the dog and put together the crib while I was on vacation. **Sigh** That my friend, is how you speak my love language
Movement? The baby always starts his karate practice when I'm in important meetings it seems. Just today a coworker caught me staring at my belly in a meeting right when the baby was giving me a swift kick that was visible from my belly. The coworker who saw my shirt poke in and out where he was kicking looked at me with big eyes and said "You've got an alien in your stomach!" Yes, Sir. Yes, I do.
Food cravings? Just living in Italy for over a year has made me crave all sorts of things from the States that we can't get here...but nothing new since pregnant. You could say I have more of a sweet tooth than I used to- but it's probably less of a craving and more of me just using the baby as a fat girl excuse to go eat gelato all the time.
Food aversions? In my first trimester I had major aversions to all things spearmint/ peppermint flavored. Ugh. The smell of toothpaste/gum/ fresh breath sent me gagging to the restroom daily. (Thankfully I got some cinnamon toothpaste to prevent me from completely avoiding all oral hygiene) I still can't stomach chewing minty gum. Just typing it kinda makes me squirm.
Gender predictions No prediction needed: BOY!
What I miss: Honestly? A glass of wine after a hard day of work. Being pregnant all I can do now is whine after a hard day of work. It just doesn't have the same satisfaction.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little man!
How are you feeling? Great! A little back pain and lack of sleep -- but I'm sure the worst has yet to come!
Here is a picture of me (and baby) in London last weekend:
![]() |
| In London: Big Ben and an even Bigger Sara |


3 comments:
Best. Blogpost. Ever.
I miss your belly!! Give it a big hug for me.
You look beautiful! It won't be very
long until you see the Tank!!!
I'm so excited for you all!
Post a Comment